In-House Position - Culver City, CA
Job Type: Full-time (40 hours a week)
Jeffrey Campbell Shoes is seeking an E-Commerce Assistant to assist with our E-Commerce daily operations. Our ideal candidate is energetic, takes charge, reliable with a willingness to learn and a team player with a positive attitude.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Support the daily administrative and operational functions of E-Commerce
- Maintain product catalog; create products in Shopify & ShipStation
- Ensure all production orders are entered into Shopify prior to receiving
- Assist with Customer Service as needed
- Assist with warehouse duties as needed; picking, packing, processing returns, quality control; etc.
- Support all other eCommerce operations as needed
- Work closely with manager to continuously improve operations
- Proficient in the use of MS OFFICE & GOOGLE DOCS.
- Ability to perform all essential duties and responsibilities listed above.
- Must be detail oriented and organized.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in computers and data entry
- Self-starter with strong problem-solving skills and must have the ability to prioritize the workload.
- Ability to frequently re-prioritize changing projects.
- Must have ability to multitask.
- Independent, positive, helpful demeanor, self-motivated, team player.
- Able to effectively communicate with all levels of staff and management.
- Must be able to pass a Background & Drug screening
- You will be required to bring 2 forms of ID for I-9 processing if hired. (www.uscis.gov/i-9-central/acceptable-documents)
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- 1-2 years of customer service / E-Commerce experience preferred
- High School Diploma required
- Shopify or ShipStation experience preferred
- Lift and move a minimum of 50 pounds without assistance
- You must possess the ability to stand the majority of the shift and this position may include a lot of walking