Orders & Delivery Policy- International
Orders & Delivery Policy - International
Please note: We do not accept returns or exchanges on international orders. For a list of countries we ship to, please visit our FAQ page.
- We do not guarantee arrival dates for International packages due to many factors out of our control including but not limited to weather/natural disaster, delays in custom clearance, and/or delays on the courier's end.
- After your payment is authorized and verified, it can still take up to two business days to process your order in our warehouse.
- Orders that are system flagged (SF) may be asked to verify additional information and we are not responsible for the delay in processing your order.
- Business days do not include weekends or holidays. Orders placed on Friday after 12PM PST or over the weekend will begin processing on the following Monday.
- Shipping costs are calculated during checkout and do not include custom fees or taxes.
- Customers are responsible to pay any import fees (custom duties and taxes) and we must declare all items at their full price
Once your order has been processed and shipped, please allow 5-10 business days for your order to be delivered. Shipping fees will be calculated at checkout. A DHL tracking number will be sent to you via email once your order has shipped. Once an order is shipped we are unable to cancel the order or redirect the package to a different address and is the customer's responsibility to coordinate with DHL.
We offer pre-order purchasing on select styles. Pre-order styles are shipped within the timeframe listed upon purchasing. Kindly note, the full amount will be charged to your payment method upon placing your pre-order. You will receive a shipment confirmation email once your shipment has been processed. We are unable to cancel pre-orders after a shipment confirmation is sent. In the rare case we are forced to cancel your pre-order due to unforeseen circumstances, a refund will be issued the same day the order is canceled to the original payment method and will reflect within 3-5 business days.
CUSTOMS, DUTIES & TAXES
Customers are responsible for all import fees (custom duties and taxes) required when a package reaches a particular country from the US.
Your order may incur these additional import fees and these fees are determined by each country. You will be responsible for paying these additional charges for customs clearance in order to receive your package. We must declare all items at their full price and we will not modify any prices.
Please contact your local customs office for a specific duty rates and taxes.
If you refuse your package or the package is returned to sender, you are responsible for the original shipping charges as well as any custom fees or taxes that are incurred. If the package is undeliverable and returned to jeffreycampbellshoes.com, the shipping and return shipping total charges will be deducted from your merchandise payment amount refunded. In the instance that the price to return the merchandise exceeds the total amount of the merchandise including shipping costs, the package will be abandoned and you will not be refunded.
All of our items are listed in US Dollars and we charge your account in US Dollars. The bank that has issued your credit card will determine the exchange rate.
RECEIVED INCORRECT ITEM
If the correct item is available, we will ship the the replacement, once proof of the incorrect item has been sent to us and we verify with our shipping department.
If the correct item is not available, either store credit or a refund will be issued once all necessary procedures have been addressed.