Orders & Delivery Policy- International
Orders & Delivery Policy - International
Please note: We do not accept returns or exchanges on international orders. For a list of countries we ship to, please visit our FAQ page.
International shipments are experiencing a delay due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Shipments may take up to 30 business days to arrive depending on your country's response. Kindly note, transit delays are out of our control.
- You will receive your order anywhere from 5-30 business days from the date that it is shipped out not the date the order is placed. We do not guarantee arrival dates for International packages due to many factors out of our control including but not limited to weather/natural disaster, delays in custom clearance, and/or delays on the courier's end.
- After your payment is authorized and verified, it can still take up to two business days to process your order in our warehouse.
- Orders that are system flagged (SF) may be asked to verify additional information and we are not responsible for the delay in processing your order.
- Business days do not include weekends or holidays. Orders placed on Friday after 12PM PST or over the weekend will begin processing on the following Monday.
- Shipping costs are calculated during checkout and do not include custom fees or taxes.
Once your order has been processed and shipped, please allow 5-20 business days for your order to be delivered. Shipping fees will be calculated at checkout. A USPS tracking number will be sent to you via email once your order has shipped. Once an order is shipped we are unable to cancel the order or redirect the package to a different address and is the customer's responsibility to coordinate with USPS.
CUSTOMS, DUTIES & TAXES
Jeffrey Campbell is not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your package. You will be responsible for paying these additional charges for customs clearance. We must declare all items at their full price and cannot change this amount to lower custom fees.
Your order may be subject to custom fees or taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your particular country. However, the amount does depend on the country to which the order was shipped. Please contact your customs office for a specific amount and percentage breakdown
If you refuse your package or the package is returned to sender, you are responsible for the original shipping charges as well as any custom fees or taxes that are incurred. If the package is undeliverable and returned to jeffreycampbellshoes.com, the shipping and return shipping total charges will be deducted from your merchandise payment amount refunded. In the instance that the price to return the merchandise exceeds the total amount of the merchandise including shipping costs, the package will be abandoned and you will not be refunded.
All of our items are listed in US Dollars and we charge your account in US Dollars. The bank that has issued your credit card will determine the exchange rate.
RECEIVED INCORRECT ITEM
If the correct item is available, we will ship the the replacement, once the wrong item has been received for return by UPS.
If the correct item is not available, either store credit or refund will be issued once the returned merchandise is received and processed by our returns department (typically within x days of receipt of item)
We are unable to issue any form of credit without confirmation of the return by our Returns department. You must use the Jeffrey Campbell UPS return label issued to be eligible for the store credit or refund.