RETURN POLICY - DOMESTIC
INTERNATIONAL RETURNS / EXCHANGES
Unfortunately, we do not offer returns or exchanges for international orders and are unable to refund duties, taxes or shipping charges.
US RETURNS – TERMS & CONDITIONS
We only accept returns from full price purchases made on jeffreycampbellshoes.com. Any product merchandise purchased from other retailers must be returned where purchased.
TO PROCESS YOUR RETURN & GENERATE A RETURN LABEL PLEASE CLICK HERE (DO NOT USE SAFARI)
- Online return form must be submitted & item to be returned must be dropped off at a UPS location within 14 days of original ship date.
- Please fill out yellow return form attached to your packing slip and include return form with your return.
- Returns must be shipped back in original shipping box or appropriate replacement box.
- Item must be unworn, unused, in the same condition received and must have all tags, including original packaging materials.
- A $10 return fee will be deducted from your refund.
- We reserve the right to deny returns if the item(s) does not meet our policy requirements.
- Returns are not applicable on Special Price/ Final Sale items.
ORIGINAL SHIP DATE
The original ship date can be found in your Shipping Confirmation email and/or Order Lookup, HERE.
Your returned item will be thoroughly reviewed and if approved, will be processed within 5 business days after the item is received at our warehouse. A $10 return fee will be deducted from your refund. You will be notified via email once your return is processed.
Depending on your financial institution, refunds normally post within 1-5 business days after the date of processing to your original form of payment. All refunds must be issued to the original form of payment – NO EXCEPTIONS. A store credit will be issued in lieu of a refund if the card is no longer active. *Please note we do not refund any shipping charges.
We do not offer exchanges. Simply return your unworn item for a refund and place a new order. Please note we cannot guarantee inventory will be available when you place your new order.
RECEIVED INCORRECT ITEM
If the correct item is available, we will ship the the replacement, once the wrong item has been received for return by UPS.
If the correct item is not available, either store credit or refund will be issued once the returned merchandise is received and processed by our returns department (typically within x days of receipt of item)
We are unable to issue any form of credit without confirmation of the return by our Returns department. You must use the Jeffrey Campbell UPS return label issued to be eligible for the store credit or refund.
TRACKING YOUR RETURNS
You may track your return with the tracking number provided on the returns label on ups.com
Please note, we reserve the right to charge restocking fees and/or shipping fees due to excessive returns.
- All items offered on this promotion are sold as-is and are a “Final Sale”. There are no returns or exchanges accepted.
- Merchandise marked “Final Sale” are not eligible for price adjustments on prior purchases or promotions.
Any return of a FINAL SALE item will not be issued any form of credit - refund, store credit or exchange.
- In the event you return a FINAL SALE item, you will be contacted to coordinate a return shipment back to you. You will also be responsible for the return shipment cost as you did not adhere to our FINAL SALE Terms & Conditions.
- After our email is sent, failure to communicate with us within 2 business days to coordinate your return shipment will result in forfeit of shoes without any form of credit.