E-Commerce Fulfillment Associate
In-House Position - Culver City, CA
Job Type: Full-time Temporary (40 hours a week – possibility of a permanent position )
$18 hourly – Non-Exempt Employee
We are looking for a full-time E-commerce Fulfillment Associate who thrives in a fast paced e-commerce warehouse environment. Candidates should be knowledgeable of general shipping and receiving processes, inventory control, have the ability to multi-task & problem solve and be detail oriented, motivated, efficient and reliable. Our ideal candidate is also energetic, take charge, reliable with a willingness to learn and possess a very positive attitude.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Coordinates and manages the planning and scheduling of warehouse activities including: pulling, picking, packing, shipping, receiving and staging of products in a timely and organized manner.
- Responsible for inventory accuracy through cycle counts and monthly physical counts.
- Responsible for accurate and timely daily shipping of all e-com orders to customers.
- Makes sure that all pick and pack requirements are carried out for each customer order.
- Coordinates and completes product requests from e-commerce team necessary for photo-shoots and/ or press needs in a timely manner.
- Ability to clearly communicate with the e-commerce team in regards to product availability, style, and count.
- Orders and maintains shipping supplies to ensure no lapse in completing orders.
- Maintains a neat, clean and efficient warehouse area and shipping station.
- Responsible for inspecting and reporting of customer returns to the e-com team.
- Notifies appropriate e-com team member for inventory discrepancies and issues.
- Fulfillment or Warehouse Experience: 1-2 years
- Monday-Friday 8AM-5PM with the possibility of weekends during the holiday season.
- Strong organization and prioritizing skills.
- Proficient in data entry skills
- Familiar with computer programs such as MS Windows, Excel, Email, Word, Google Doc
- Must have previous experience with shipping software (UPS, UPS Worldwide, Fed Ex, DHL and USPS)
- Knowledge of ShipStation and Shopify is highly desired
- Ability to simultaneously perform multiple tasks.
- Must be able to pass a Background and Drug Screening
- You will be required to bring 2 forms of ID for I-9 processing if hired. (www.uscis.gov/i-9-central/acceptable-documents)
- Physical Capabilities:
- Lift and move a minimum of 50 pounds without assistance
- You must possess the ability to stand the majority of the shift and this position also includes a lot of walking