Final Sale Terms & Conditions
Final Sale Terms & Conditions
All Orders - Domestic & International
- All items offered on this promotion are sold as-is and are a “Final Sale”. There are no returns or exchanges accepted.
- Offer valid for a limited time only, while supplies last at www.jeffreycampbellshoes.com only. Offer limited to stock on hand; no rain checks are available and not applicable to prior or pending orders.
- Offer cannot be combined with any other offers or used on previous purchases.
- Merchandise marked “Final Sale” are not eligible for price adjustments on prior purchases or promotions.
- Product prices already reflect final sale discount. No code necessary.
- Adding to your cart or receiving an order confirmation does not guarantee availability.
- In the case an item is out of stock after receiving an order confirmation, a full refund will be issued for the item.
- Once an order has been placed, it cannot be changed or cancelled
- Promotion not valid on Jeffrey Campbell product purchases made anywhere else.
- Promotion has no cash value. Consumer must pay applicable sales tax and applicable duties. Void where prohibited, taxed or otherwise restricted.
- Jeffrey Campbell reserves to terminate this promotion at anytime.
- Please read our Domestic Shipping Policy for full details.
- Due to the high volume of sales, there will be a processing and shipping delay ( up to 5 business days ) to fulfill your order.
- Jeffrey Campbell currently offers free ground shipping on all US orders $75+ (excluding Hawaii & Alaska).
- Jeffrey Campbell requires an indirect signature for orders when total merchandise cost exceeds over $700.00.
- Once an order is shipped we are unable to redirect the package to a different address and is the customer's responsibility to coordinate with UPS.
- In the event your order is returned to us by the courier, you will be contacted via email to arrange a reship.
- For International shipments, please read our International Shipping Policy for full details.
- Once an order is shipped we are unable to redirect the package to a different address.
- Due to the high volume of sales, there will be a processing and shipping delay.
- Jeffrey Campbell is not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your package. You will be responsible for paying these additional charges for customs clearance. We must declare all items at the price paid and cannot change this amount to lower custom fees.
- In the event your order is returned to us by the courier, the order will be returned to stock and a refund will be issued for the merchandise cost only to the original payment method.
- Any return of a FINAL SALE item will not be issued any form of credit - refund, store credit or exchange.
- In the event you return a FINAL SALE item, you will be contacted to coordinate a return shipment back to you. You will also be responsible for the return shipment cost as you did not adhere to our FINAL SALE Terms & Conditions.
- After our email is sent, failure to communicate with us within 2 business days to coordinate your return shipment will result in forfeit of shoes without any form of credit.