Social Media & E-Commerce Customer Service Assistant
In-House Position - Culver City, CA (Temporarily Remote)
Job Type: Full-time M-F (40 hours a week)
Jeffrey Campbell Shoes is seeking a Social Media & eCommerce Customer Service Assistant for daily operations. Our ideal candidate is energetic, takes charge, reliable with a willingness to learn and a team player with a positive attitude.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Respond to customer inquiries from Jeffrey Campbell's social handles and eCommerce customer service email / helpdesk
- Engage with followers who comment on Jeffrey Campbell's posts, mention or tag Jeffrey Campbell's social handles
- Work directly with customers via email / helpdesk or direct message to resolve issues regarding orders, shipping, returns or products while keeping the goal of increasing business, customer satisfaction and retention
- Proactively monitor Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and other social channels for customer feedback and concerns
- Stay current on social media trends and provide suggestions to improve customer care through all social channels
- Maintain Instagram, Pinterest and Facebook feeds by ensuring products are tagged correctly to make content shoppable
- Upload editorial content to Jeffrey Campbell's Pinterest
- Perform other duties as assigned and prioritized
- Knowledge of Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and TikTok on a business level
- Proficient in the use of MS OFFICE & GOOGLE DOCS.
- Ability to perform all essential duties and responsibilities listed above.
- Must be detail oriented and organized.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in computers and data entry
- Self-starter with strong problem-solving skills and must have the ability to prioritize the workload.
- Ability to frequently re-prioritize changing projects.
- Must have the ability to multitask.
- Independent, positive, helpful demeanor, self-motivated, team player.
- Able to effectively communicate with all levels of staff and management.
- Must be able to pass a Background & Drug screening
- You will be required to bring 2 forms of ID for I-9 processing if hired. (www.uscis.gov/i-9-central/
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- 1-2 years of customer service / social media experience preferred
- High School Diploma required
- Shopify, Zendesk, Gorgias or ShipStation experience preferred